06 April 2007


NPR : CFL Bulbs Have One Hitch: Toxic Mercury

Not only do they give off a horrendous light and RUIN the atmosphere of any room, but they contain toxic mercury, which is a neurotoxin that cannot be properly recycled. Have fun with that, everyone, as your brain fries because your lightbulb busted open in your trash. (and got into MY drinking water source)

DO NOT PURCHASE THESE BULBS! Simply use incandescent bulbs to light your home. The old fashioned ones! Your house doesn't have to be lit up like Times Square every night. If a restaurant has these new CFL bulbs, I cannot eat there. It ruins the experience for me.

Candles and incandescents are so much better to live, eat, play, and work under!

No comments: